Hi to all Parents and Nippers welcome to week 3.
Ok so the weather and seas worked against last week however I think everyone still had fun. This week I have ordered better weather and calmer seas (not sure of my pulling power).
- Club will be open from 8:30 am until 10.00am for last minute registrations and cossie purchases.
- The BBQ and Kiosk will be offering coffee, Bacon and Egg Rolls from 8:30 am.
- Nippers kicks off at 9:30 am SHARP, please be lined up at 9.15am.
- Please make sure all children have a drink bottle and sun screen on before starting.
Thanks for those who stepped up. We still need some people to help with the running of nippers. This doesn’t take up much time its more so everything runs smoothly. Remember we are all volunteers if more people help the job is easier. We are looking for people to help with:
- Narrabeen Nippers Carnival – this happens each year in January and we need to start planning now. If you can help with the planning, we will be meeting shortly (will be posted on Facebook / website) so let me know is you can help firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly BBQ – THIS WEEK IT’S THE UNDER 7’S COULD SOME PARENTS PLEASE HELP OUT FOR 20 MINUTES EACH TO COVER THE SETUP/COOKING/CLEAN UP. If all the parents share it between them, you will not miss much. As most of you are aware, each week we run a BBQ over the morning during the Nippers Season. This is a great fundraiser for the club and very popular with the families to enjoy after a morning at Nippers. Each week would like volunteers to assist Claire. The next age group will be under 8’s next week (11th Nov).
Thankyou in advance
A REMINDER THE PARKING AREA BEHIND THE CLUB IS PAID PARKING AND PATROLLED BY COUNCIL. OUR FRIENDLY COUNCIL COME ALONG MOST WEEKS AND BOOK PEOPLE, PLEASE READ THE SIGNS TO ENSURE YOU DON’T GET FINED.
Last Minute Proficiencies
If you still must do your proficiencies (under 9 – 13) please see me on Sunday morning and we will get it organised.
Labelling / Lost Property
Mums and Dads: Please make sure that all Nippers clothing is clearly labelled using permanent marker with your child’s name especially the Nippers Cap and Hi Vis top. The lost property is near the board storage area.
We are keeping Nippers Registrations open at Narrabeen for the time being as some clubs have closed off theirs and if you know of anyone that has missed out then bring them along.
So I’m looking forward to seeing you all this Sunday.
Let’s hope for great weather and calm seas.
Have a look at our new Facebook page where we will post updates and pics of events.
Regards Brett Worne