Hi to all Parents and Nippers welcome. Well it wasn’t the best day weather wise however everyone had a great time and the water temperature was ideal last week (of course late in the season). Proud of all the competitors at state last week they did us proud and we cannot be far away from a medal – next year is the year.
• Our club shirts will be available at the BBQ area for sale.
• The BBQ and Kiosk will be offering coffee, Bacon and Egg Rolls from 8:30 am. WE NEED TWO PEOPLE TO STEP UP AND ASSIST THIS WEEK PLEASE COME OVER AND START COOKING.
• Nippers kicks off at 9:30 am SHARP, please be lined up at 9.15am.
• Please make sure all children have a drink bottle and sun screen on before starting.
• Presentation Day Sunday 19th March – Well the points are being tallied and the medals engraved so remember to come along to presentation day next week. It’s Also the day we elect the officials for next year including Age Managers and other various roles….so if you think you would like to get more out of Nippers this is your time to shine…
• Comedy Night – coming up in May the club will be hosting a comedy night. Look for the emails or check the website about the final date and when tickets go on sale.
Have a look at our Facebook page where we will post updates and pics of events.
Regards Brett Worne
Director of Youth