Hi to all Parents and Nippers welcome. Well both the weather and surf worked against us however everyone had a great time on the beach anyway. This week is bring a friend day, please encourage your friends to come as this is how we get new members for next year. Also good luck to our competitors going to state this weekend, I will be there Friday cheering them on.
• Our club shirts will be available at the BBQ area for sale.
• The BBQ and Kiosk will be offering coffee, Bacon and Egg Rolls from 8:30 am. WE NEED TWO PEOPLE TO STEP UP AND ASSIST THIS WEEK PLEASE COME OVER AND START COOKING.
• Nippers kicks off at 9:30 am SHARP, please be lined up at 9.15am.
• Please make sure all children have a drink bottle and sun screen on before starting.
• MOVIE NIGHT 4TH MARCH . Narra Water Rats have organised a club social event being Family Outdoor Movie Night! Sat 4th March 2017. We really appreciate all the support we can get to make this night a success, please feel free to bring along extended family, neighbours and friends, and share in a great experience at our very own Surf Club. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP attendees, and we will set aside your armbands.
• Presentation Day Sunday 19th March – Well the points are being tallied and the medals engraved so remember to set asidethe date for presentation day in two weeks time.
Bring a Friend Day – This Sunday
This a great day to get your mates down to the beach to see what you do every Sunday at Nippers. The day was originally an idea by Mia Besley (now a Water Rat) several years ago and has become an annual event at Narrabeen.
The day is designed so that your friends can experience a day on the beach, doing activities such as having a go on a Nippers board or learning how to catch a wave (all within the safety of the Flags area) , then competing in beach events such as the “tug of war” or flags. So if you have friends that you think would enjoy a day on the beach and would like to share with them the fun you have at Narrabeen Sunday.
Have a look at our new Facebook page where we will post updates and pics of events.
Regards Brett Worne
Director of Youth