Hi to all Parents and Nippers welcome. What a great day with close results in the club championships. The surf was kind and everyone got in either swimming, using the boards or just having fun which was great to see. We are on the downhill stretch with only three weeks until presentation day (19th March).
• Wet n Wild will be visiting again this weekend so please make them welcome.
• The BBQ and Kiosk will be offering coffee, Bacon and Egg Rolls from 8:30 am. WE NEED TWO PEOPLE TO STEP UP AND ASSIST THIS WEEK PLEASE COME OVER AND START COOKING.
• Nippers kicks off at 9:30 am SHARP, please be lined up at 9.15am.
• Please make sure all children have a drink bottle and sun screen on before starting.
• Pete will be selling club shirts in front of the club house from 9.00am.
• Club Boards – We encourage nippers to practice however if you want to use a board please ask first and you must have parental supervision, ensure the board is hosed down and put back into the storage
• MOVIE NIGHT MOVED TO 4TH MARCH . Narra Water Rats have organised a club social event being Family Outdoor Movie Night! Sat 4th March 2017. We really appreciate all the support we can get to make this night a success, please feel free to bring along extended family, neighbours and friends, and share in a great experience at our very own Surf Club. Please email email@example.com to RSVP attendees, and we will set aside your armbands.
Bring a Friend Day – Sunday 5th March
This a great day to get your mates down to the beach to see what you do every Sunday at Nippers. The day was originally an idea by Mia Besley (now a Water Rat) several years ago and has become an annual event at Narrabeen.
The day is designed so that your friends can experience a day on the beach, doing activities such as having a go on a Nippers board or learning how to catch a wave (all within the safety of the Flags area) , then competing in beach events such as the “tug of war” or flags. So if you have friends that you think would enjoy a day on the beach and would like to share with them the fun you have at Narrabeen then March 5th is the day.
Have a look at our new Facebook page where we will post updates and pics of events.
Regards Brett Worne
Director of Youth